What is the solution to saving kids?
The most preventable aspect of this tragedy is observed drownings. The solution is:
1. Awareness: It is the #1 killer of kids.
2. Over 50% of drownings are observed.
3. The solution is Count to 8™.
What is Count to 8™?
The WAY to RECOGNIZE the need to rescue.
1. If the head is immersed NEVER look away.
3. If you get to 8, don't hesitate.
For more surprising facts, scroll down.
1. A 100 years ago, swimming wasn't a thing. Swimming is a relatively new sport/recreational activity.
2. The first person to swim across the English channel, Captain Matthew Webb, ended up drowning while swimming across the Niagara river. His official job: dare devil.
3. Well over 50% of the time a child is lost, there is at least one perfect life guard on duty. That is why Count to 8 will immediately reduce drowning.